VIRTUA ROMA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

VIRTUA ROMA

Campagnes Multijoueurs autour de la série Total War

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Fearless conquerors

AuteurMessage
vaevictis
Nouveau
vaevictis

Fearless conquerors Empty
MessageSujet: Fearless conquerors   Fearless conquerors EmptyLun 30 Mar - 14:57

He was the first children of an ancient noble family, raised among the most prestigious elits of our times. The young Duke of Cornwalls was the perfect exemple of how a gentleman must behave: he was both skilled in the warriors arts and the subtile field of diplomacy. He now had to face against thousands of invaders coming from every part of England while the parliament gave him the title of Lord Protector of the Crown when the former king died prematurely. He advanced in front of his troops with majesty and said:
"During dark periods of cruel times, a slight bright of hope has always shined in hour heart and this light was the bravery and the loyalty towards our nation and our people. It is now the time of sacrifice. I shall give you only blood, sweat and tears but they will be spent for the pride, the glory and the liberty of England. You know me well, my British old fellows, i will never move back in front of the adversity. Our path will lead us to victory!
God save the king ! God save our Nation !"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fearless conquerors
Page 1 sur 1